01.3D and VR experiences on the web for Community Health
- Virtual Training Spaces are virtual "3D or VR" enabled rooms created enabling WebXR technology for you with community 25 participants per room - Example Anatomy Room , Patient Room, Meditation Room
- Spaces use "Invite" only codes for secure access. Spaces may be private, public or shared.
- Avatar Creation with our Ready me Player partner service (build any half body avatars avatar) .
- Custom built medical avatars with fashionable custom scrub with logos in outfits.
- Powered by low cost (Community Open Source(Mozilla has open sourced the community edition), technology based on WebXR standards.(Please note as of Jan1, 2024 Mozilla Hub Stack will be discontinued by as officially announced by Mozilla. We have already deprecated the earlier version of Hubs Cloud starting Jan 1, 2024. The spaces will be moved and migrated to Community Edition/Other Base Stack in Q2/Q3 2024) . Those who are using this service will no longer have access after April1, 2024.
02.We help you build customized spaces or experiences
Virtual Medical Hub - This was created to improved and promote community based health with literacy campaigns, community workshop or small private group discussions on improving health outcomes .
Private Spaces can help you create" virtual 3D, voice , video and chat enabled rooms" as services for medical, health and sustainability literacy. Monthly low subscription fee per month and can be cancelled once a room is no longer required. Special pricing for non profits and educational institutions.
Register for a FREE account.
Once you sign up for a FREE account we provide you access to below after a 15 minute discovery call.
2 Standard clinical or career training rooms with a code based access
-Meeting Room - Personalized with your logo and materials
-Medical Room with Anatomy Teaching Materials
5 Half Avatars - 3 Women Patient Avatars 2 Clinical Avatars (Woman and Man) with your logo outfits. All avatars need approval.
1 Full Avatar Dressing Room(via Ready me Player Service Hub)
Service may not be used for any telemedicine based activities and is meant for community education for health, medicine or sustainability.